- University Place Orthopaedics
- Alternate Office
New York, NY 10003
95-25 Queens Blvd. 2nd Floor
Rego Park, NY 11374
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any) and pharmacy information
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day’s notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.